Classify and Extract stencil
The Classify and Extract stencil is used to automatically classify documents and extract information using a pre-configured forms project file.
There are four outgoing connections from a Classify and Extract stencil:
- Recognized: The document was identified as one of the forms in the forms project file, and the associated data extraction was successful with high confidence.
- Recognized/Suspect: The document was identified as one of the forms in the forms project file, but one or more the data extractions were not considered successful. The engine had low confidence that it read the data correctly.
- Unrecognized: The document was not identified as one of the forms in the forms project file.
- Failed: An unexpected error occurred preventing the classification/extraction process from completing on the document.
- To access stencil properties, double-click a Classify and Extract stencil. Or, right-click a Classify and Extract stencil and select Properties.
Click Choose File and navigate to the forms project zip file you want to use, then click Open. Or, move the zip file to the Classify and Extract properties window using a drag-and-drop operation.