Upland InterFAX Community
- Product Info, News, & Events: View product data sheets, white papers, customer success stories, and general product information.
- Notifications: Sign up to receive proactive alerts regarding issues impacting the InterFAX server environment.
- Knowledge Base: Articles on how to solve common problems, from configuration to troubleshooting issues
- Release Information: Get product release notes and release timelines.
The Technical Support team is dedicated to helping our customers succeed with the use of our products by providing timely resolutions to customer issues and questions that are impeding their use of products.
Contact Technical Support
When contacting Technical Support, you will need to provide your name, contact information, company account name, and as much technical detail that you can provide to clearly describe your question or issue. Attachments can be included when using the Community or email to request assistance.
- Web: Manage cases and open new cases by clicking the Contact Support button in the Community.
- Email: Send any support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: Call us at 1-888-206-6578.
Standard support hours are 3:00 AM to 6:00 PM (U.S. Eastern Time), Monday-Friday. Emergency support is available 365 days a year. If you are having issues accessing your service outside of support hours, please call the phone number above.
After contacting Technical Support, what should I expect?
You will receive an email confirming your case has been created, along with the case number. Please use that case number when corresponding with Technical Support on any follow-up communications.
If your request is made during support hours, Technical Support will attempt to contact you within 2 hours. If your request is made outside of support hours, the support team will attempt to contact you within 2 hours at the start of the next business day.
If you prefer to be contacted by phone rather than email, please express that in your support request.
If you cannot access your Service, please make sure you indicate that this is a critical issue so that we can recognize and respond to your request as a high priority issue.