As a Kapost Admin, you're in charge of making sure your Kapost instance is configured to your content operation's specifications. This article will point you in the direction of some valuable features and functionalities to leverage to set your teams up for success. Don't forget to connect directly with your Kapost customer success team for their expert guidance.
Admin Resources and Settings: This section of the Help Center is your go-to when you want to make settings and configuration updates to your Kapost instance. A few customer favorites:
- Add A Custom Link To Your Top Navigation Bar
- Managing Custom Fields
- Adjusting Permissions: Who can Create Content
- Create A New Content Type
- Member Roles And Responsibilities
- Videos. The Help Center's video tutorials section is a great place to look for quick training videos on each Kapost application: Canvas, Studio, Gallery, and Insights.
- New Kapost users should check out this that covers basic Studio use
- As you establish your content operation's common language (or, taxonomy), this video is a good one to start with.
Product Updates: All the details on Kapost's product launches and betas can be found here, for when you want to look at Kapost's development and updates.