Upland Localytics is here to help! We have a variety of online resources to help you find the information you need and a dedicated Technical Support team to help you resolve any issues or questions that are impeding your use of Localytics.
Upland Localytics Community
The Upland Localytics Community offers multiple resources to help you find the information you need, including:
- Product Info, News, & Events: View product data sheets, white papers, customer success stories, and general product information.
- Knowledge Base: Access articles on how to solve common problems, from configuration to troubleshooting issues.
- Release Notes: Get the product release notes.
The Technical Support team is dedicated to helping our customers succeed with their use of our products by providing timely resolutions to their issues and questions.
Contact Technical Support
When contacting Technical Support, you will need to provide your name, contact information, company account name, and as much technical detail that you can provide to clearly describe your question or issue. Attachments can be included when using the Community or email to request assistance.
- Form: In the Localytics dashboard, select the ellipsis (...) next to your name on the lower-left side of the dashboard, select Contact Support, and then complete the form.
- Web: Manage cases and open new cases by clicking the Contact Support button in the Community.
- Email: Send any support requests to email@example.com.
Phone: Call us at 1-800-418-0746 or +44 (0) 800-048-8575 ext. 2.
If you call outside of standard support hours, you will be prompted to leave a voicemail, which will create a support ticket automatically with the voicemail attached.
Standard support hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (U.S. Eastern Time), Monday–Friday, excluding major U.S. holidays.
Note: If you are having issues accessing your service outside of support hours, please call the phone numbers above. Email and web communications are monitored during support hours only.
After contacting Technical Support, what should I expect?
You will receive an email confirming your case has been created, along with the case number. Please use that case number when corresponding with Technical Support on any follow-up communications.
If your request is made during support hours, Technical Support will attempt to contact you within one business day (or less if your organization has one of our Premium Support Packages). If your request is made outside of Support hours, the Support team will attempt to contact you as soon as possible the next business day.
If you prefer to be contacted by phone rather than email, please express that in your support request.
If you are experiencing a system outage or other significant problems within the platform, make sure you indicate that this is an urgent issue and our team will respond within one hour any time of the day.