Settings, located in the Navigation menu, is where you will find options that let you configure parts of your Intelligent Capture site. You will only see Settings if you have been assigned to a role with permissions to one or more of the settings options. Each option has a separate permission.
By default, the Administrator role has permissions for all of the settings options.
Under Settings, you can:
- manage the Data Dictionary. The Data Dictionary stores all data fields that can be associated with documents so that they can be searched for and located in the future.
- configure workflows. Workflows in Intelligent Capture route documents through a predefined set of steps called a process.
- add and remove users.
- create roles and assign permissions and users to them.
- enable integrated applications. Intelligent Capture integrates with FileBound and InterFAX.
- configure importers. Importers watch for documents and automatically import them into Intelligent Capture.